Well, no more hurling, thank heavens, but I'm still not feeling my best. I got up feeling great this morning and wandered out into town to do a little more shopping. I was starving, so I made the error of eating breakfast. All downhill from there, I've been nauseous ever since. I tried to make up the dance classes I missed yesterday, and I was learning this really fun Bollywood routine, but my stomach kept lurching and we had to call it quits. Sad :(
So tomorrow night I head for Delhi. I was hoping to do a couple hours of camel trekking tomorrow (obviously I've ditched the notion of going overnight tonight), but at this rate even that may be out of the question. Looks like I'll have to lie low another day and let my antibiotics work their magic. But on the up side, this has given me the chance to read an interesting book that claims Jesus spent time in India as a youth, survived his crucifiction, and returned to be entombed in Kashmir somewhere. It's an intriguing premise, but the scholarship is totally shoddy so even if there's any truth to any of it, the author sabotages himself. It's getting kind of hilarious as the book wears on...
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Plenty of fluids and plain boiled white rice are supposed to be the best remedy. Hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment