I got up this morning looking forward to fresh laundry, but when I opened the bag, I got a rude surprise. Everything was still half wet, so any garment that was touching my pink shirt had gotten dye all over it. I've sent them back for another wash, but I'll bet dollars to donuts that they're irredeemable. Plus, one of my shirts - my nicest one - was missing and the girl at the front desk informed me that she must have packed it in room #1's laundry bag, but we can't get it back because they checked out at 2AM today.
Noooooo!
I can live with blotchy pink undergarments, but all my shirts will have to be replaced. I was hoping not to have to do that until China where things are cheaper and the weather is really cold. The only stuff they have here is lighter weight, so I'll have to get even more stuff when I get to China in a little over a week. Maybe I can get by on what I have plus one other light sweater until next week...dang.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment