I am a giant, giant nerd. And clearly born to be a teacher, it seems. Today I was working on writing with some of the kids at My Library, and they all needed to work on past tense, so I was making up sentences for them to switch to past tense as fast as I could. We wrapped up for the day and where do you think I am now? At the net cafe, of course. I'm writing up stories in the past tense (one story with regular verbs, one with irregular ones) for them to fill in the blanks. In short, I'm designing worksheets. Nerd nerd nerd nerd nerd. Nerd. But if I needed any further proof that teaching is what I should be doing with my life, this is totally it. I love this stuff. I'm more energized than I've been in weeks...
Tonight, I'm gonna top it all off with a visit to the Children's Cultural Center to see their weekly presentation of a dance, music, and puppet show. Should be really, really cute. I'm super excited.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have to be honest, if there was anyone I knew who I thought should be teaching it is you my lovely cousin. Find the right place and you will feel just as wonderful as you do right now. My mom and dad are here to meet Joshua and we all send our love and Xmas wishes your way. I am enjoying living vicariously through your adventures. xoxo ~erin
Post a Comment