


Well, at last my hours at the net cafe are paying off. I have caught up on all my photos! As of today every photo I've taken in the last four months will be on my flickr page. As soon as I figure out how to give everybody open access to it, I'll post that on the page so you can have a look. Now I have to start on the videos...
But I thought I'd attach some pics of the scenery here in LPB. The photo with me in it (and my a-little-too-affectionate student) is at Big Brother Mouse, and the other indoor shot is some of the girls I've been working with at My Library. The picture of the monks is just kind of in there because it's cool...
1 comment:
I just search "katiegumbo" on Flickr and found your photos. They seem to already have open access.
Post a Comment