Just got off the slow boat, and I'm still getting my land legs back. Everything feels like it's rocking when I'm sitting down.
Anyway, I'm super tired and my caboose is killing me (hard bench seats from 8AM to 6PM for two straight days), so I'll fill in full details later, but the trip was great, the baci ceremony was amazing, and I'll tell you all about it tomorrow when I'm killing an afternoon before getting on the bus (if the bus still leaves at 7 as I've heard)
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I finally caught up to your current update and I'm so glad that not once did you mention a word about a sore spine! I've thoroughly enjoyed your blog, living vicariously through you in your travels. Some of your stories, I wish I was there, and other stories, I am SO glad I wasn't. Enjoy the rest of your wondrous vacation and see you when you get back! (I'll still be reading your stuff until your stories end.) Have fun!
Diane Sofia
Kate,
I am beginning to worry that you are leaving a trail of war zones behind you. The Gaza Strip thing was quite delayed. Get to China before you create anymore world events.
Also, stay safe, be careful and no I will not relax.
Dad
Hi Kate!
Just wanted to say hello from me and the boys! Max and Gage Love all the post cards you send our way and Chris just stopped by with the holiday goodies. Thanks so much for everything! I cant wait to make a pot of tea tomorrow, you must tell me all about it. Gage loved the book and top, I have stolen his bracelet! Hahah dont tell him! Max loved his elephant puzzle and book too.
We all here hope you are well and stay safe during your travels. Much love
Leah
Post a Comment