Thursday, October 16, 2008

Note

Hi all,
sorry to worry those of you who get anxious when I'm off the grid for a few days, but it's been so crazy I haven't had time to get to a net cafe.
There are three posts below to give you the update on all the insane and awesome running around I've been doing over the past...how many days?...it's all a blur...I don't even know anymore.
Anyway, read from the bottom one up to the most recent one to get the sequence.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate,

Its okay to go off the grid, just please let us know if you can that you are leaving. You are getting close to geek status and perhaps even beginning to appreciate some religious concepts. Good for you. Keep having fun and staying safe.

Dad

Anonymous said...

How cool that you have some travel buds now and are getting to do so many amazing things. We may have to follow in your proverbial and actual footsteps one day to enjoy all the experiences!
Nikki