I bought my plane ticket!!!!!!!!!!!
If you can't tell, that has me a little excited. It involved a trip to NYC to prove I wasn't one of those "I'm a Ghanian princess fleeing civil war, please give me your bank account number so I can wire you all my money" people, and I also had to put my mean lady face on for the Lufthansa people for a while, but I now have my tickets in hand. Woohoo!
This is not to say that any of my plans are finalized. The airlines made the mistake of selling me a ticket that has no fees for changing the date on any flight, so guess what I'll probably do at least a dozen times during my voyage...
But at any rate, as of today, this is where my itinerary stands:
August 28: NYC to see a Yankee's game with a friend from college
August 29: Philadelphia to see my brother before I go
August 30: Depart NYC
August 31: Arrive Accra, Ghana
September 15: Depart Accra
September 16: Arrive Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
September 27: Depart Dar Es Salaam
September 28: Arrive Cairo, Egypt
October 24: Depart Tel Aviv, Israel
October 25: Arrive Mumbai
December 1: Depart Delhi, arrive Bangkok, Thailand (probably going to be moved closer to Thanksgiving)
December 15: Depart Bangkok, arrive Xi'an, China
January 1: Depart Beijing, China, arrive Hiroshima, Japan
January 15: Depart Tokyo, Japan, arrive JFK
There may be a stop in Hawaii between Tokyo and JFK in there too, but at least this gives y'all a general idea.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment