Hi guys,
Finally got to add some pictures in. I will try the video another time, but I have a few doozies. I know the files are enormous, so if you're finding you can't load them and it's damaging your enjoyment of the blog, I'll take them down again. I can't wait to get my computer back up so I can use my photo editor, then I'll have nice small files to give you and we'll start cranking out the photos more.
Some of them go back to Cape Coast, so make sure you backtrack (just click on the first week of September)
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Katie - don't know when you'll get this, but had to tell you how much I've enjoyed reading your blogs . . . YOU GO GIRL!! Be Safe and HAVE FUN!!!
Love,
M'el from CCP!!
Katie-this is so cool, reading your blogs makes me feel like a world traveler...keep safe-aunt christine
Hope the "mountain" turned out to be everything you hoped for.... and more... You've got the makings of one heck of a book!!! Keep on having a blast... and (warning...maternal mode kicking in).... STAY SAFE
Sharyn
Post a Comment