Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Really Happening!

Wow. Not much to report on details at this point, but what I can say is it's now official. Come September I'm gonna be out of here and living out of a backpack. It'll be a total stretch for me to go from a house full of junk to one bag for six months, but it'll be well worth it.

My brother suggests that there should be a pool about when I'll have my first serious medical issue. Now whether that's hospitalization or just being hotel-bound for a specified number of days will be up to the rules committee... I got $20 on malaria for early December....do I hear yellow fever? Cholera? Struck by motor vehicle in left-driving nation? :) Any way you slice it, somebody's gonna make some money because there's no way I'm going to manage to bungle through this without incident (sorry Mom and Dad, you know it's true. Just be glad it's not a "Third World Jailtime" pool).

That's all for now!

Signing off from Medford, Mass

No comments: